Friday, March 19, 2010

Still with me

Alcoa is building a base and is about to show you all what I think will grow to a 20% or better return for 2010.  Home Depot with a 3% dividend is poised to move higher as the economy moves forward in spring.  Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is building a nice support level here in the mid 19's.  This stock has made me a bunch of gains in the last year as a short term trade between 15 and 18 now it is getting ready to move to the mid 20's and beyond.  Buy in 20% increments of your intended total investment in this company (buy 100 shares out of desire to buy a total of 500)  If it moves down buy more if it moves up buy more.  Do this no more often then once per week to the aggregate.  
A new Paragraph for Ford (F).  By it period!  Ford is winning and will show great sales going forward.  It is my largest position and I have owned it from just over $6 per share.  
Start looking for REITS for a good IRA investment vehicle  HRP, WRE    and HPT deserve a look.  I do not like them for non IRA accounts because of the Tax forms that can come as late as the end of March each year.  
I as still standing by my 12,000 DOW predication for 2010   Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment