Monday, January 11, 2010

Alcoa Looking Good

Alcoa was the first to report earnings and they surely looked good to me.  The market will be coming to this stock in the next few months.  The market was expecting earnings of .06 per share on earnings of 4.82 bil revenue. What they got was rev of 5.4Bil but the per share was only .01

I expect earnings to continue to improve as auto building, aeroplane construction and infrastructure demand increase worldwide.

Remember Alcoa dropped like a rock last year and it is now a very tight rubber band.  Look for some great price appreciation as the year progresses.

My Alcoa position is up 33 % over the last 8 months or so.   I am adding to my position at the lower price on Tuesday. 

Hey, their revenue was almost $500 mil over estimates.  They expensed items this quarter and that hit the per share earning.  This is a screaming buy.  Get my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment